The Home Shopping Process
As your real estate agent, our most important job is to make the home shopping process pleasant and rewarding for you.
We do that in a number of ways.
In order to ensure that you are able to see all of the homes on the market we set you up on a property match feed. New listings that meet your search criteria come straight to your inbox. Our program is very interactive, we work with you to suggest properties and you are able to provide us with feedback including some of your likes and dislikes.
We know that time can be limited and our property match feed is very user friendly, efficient and time effective. We help you schedule viewings that fit your schedule, so there’s little if any inconvenience for you.
Before you view a property, we provide you with in-depth details on the home, so you can make an informed decision. This includes closing dates, market value, and more. Later, if you have questions, we get the answers for you.
We provide information on many of the great neighbourhoods of Toronto and GTA, so you get a clear sense of what an area is like in terms of lifestyle, safety, schools, etc.
When you find a property you like, we give you ourhonest, professional recommendation as to how well the home meets your needs and wants. You won’t have to make such an important decision without our expert advice.
As your real estate agent, we are committed to getting you into the right home, and we are with you every step of the way.
What to Look for when Viewing a Property
Here are a few questions and ideas to consider when viewing homes to help make the process easier and more productive:
- Does the home have your “needs” features (those features you must have)? (For example, number of bedrooms, closet space, kitchen size, etc.)
- Does the home have any of your “wants” features (those features you’d like to have but would be willing to forgo)? (For example, large backyard deck, spacious family room, etc.)
- What is the general condition of the home? (Are there signs that the owners have kept up with repairs and maintenance?)
- Will the home need any major repairs, remodeling or renovations? Is there anything, such as the furnace, that may need to be replaced soon?
- What do you like most about the home?
- Is there anything about the home you don’t like? Can that be changed with a remodeling or renovation now or in the future?
- Take a walk around the neighbourhood. Are the homes well-kept, indicating pride of ownership?
- Do you like where the home is situated in the neighbourhood?
- Does the neighbourhood have what you want? (For example, access to public transit, shopping, local parks, etc.)
Viewing properties should never be a frustrating ordeal. It’s ourjob to help make the process easy and productive for you, so you can find the home you want.
Ready to get started? Call or email and let me know more about the kind of home you’re looking for. Or, submit the form below and we will get back to you.
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty